Elektra City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELLO, HELLO!!!......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Annie Panic*
Panic Room
Panic Room

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-07

HELLO, HELLO!!!...... Empty
PostSubject: HELLO, HELLO!!!......   HELLO, HELLO!!!...... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 7:52 pm

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

OK, so it's many many moons overdue..... But here I am!!!
I am delighted to announce that I am finally here on the Panic Room forum, and I shall do my very best to keep in touch with you all, and answer your questions and thoughts as often as I can!!!

I hope that you all had a Beeeaaauuutiful Christmas ....and a fantastic New Year .....
And I want to wish you all, the very best of years for 2009!!!!!!!

It has been an amazing year for Panic Room, and I have never been prouder of my friends & bandmates: Jon, Paul, Gav & Alun.
They are the most amazing people, and I am truly honoured to be in a band with them; not to mention call them my best friends! *x*

You all know by now that they're ridiculously talented musicians & writers.... but please, take it from me that they are also some of the most kind, caring, loyal and devoted people that you could ever meet; and that's before you even get the cherry on the cake, which is that they're all hilarious & far too brainy & quick-witted, too!
It's been a very creative, & very funny year!
(OK, Panic Party Political broadcast over! heheh...)

But the love & support you guys have given us - our fans, friends, and familes - is incredible, and So so heartwarming...
We really do need you guys, and we are all deeply indebted to you for making our first fledgling steps into Rock-dom be a huge success this last year!!!

Anyway, I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to get my cyber-shy self onto here; and very flattered by all the requests for me to appear!!!
But here I finally am - so do with me as you will!!!!!

(But do be gentle with me!.... ;o)

I shall copy this message to a couple of different areas of the forum, but am first-off addressing this to my little 'AMH' sub-section... which is very cute ~ Thank You!

OK, I'm off to sleep now.
Love & Sweet Dreams to you all.....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

from
Anne sunny

.....Anne-Marie Helder.
aka The Little Red Rock Chick / Annie Panic!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annemarieheldermusic

HELLO, HELLO!!!......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elektra City :: News :: This Is Rumour Control-
Jump to: