Elektra City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Panic Room forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HippyDave
Blade Runner
Blade Runner
HippyDave

Male Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Welcome to the Panic Room forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Panic Room forum!   Welcome to the Panic Room forum! I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2008, 4:38 am

Hello all!

Welcome to the new Panic Room forum. It's been a while coming, so we hope it's worth the wait!

Hopefully the various sub-sections are fairly self-explanatory, so feel free to explore and get posting. This is not going to be a heavily moderated forum where every post is carefully examined before it's allowed through, so it's up to you to keep things respectful and polite. Repeated transgressions will be dealt with, though - so trolls and spammers beware! Twisted Evil

It's still early days for the forum as yet, so if something doesn't look (or work!) quite right, please let us know, and bear with us whilst we fix it. We're continually trying to improve the look and feel of the forum so we can all enjoy a friendly, laid-back place to talk.

If you have any suggestions, complaints or problems, please drop me a line (by Private Message or otherwise), and I'll do my very best to help out! Very Happy

Over to you - and thanks for coming along!
Back to top Go down
http://hippydave.livejournal.com

Welcome to the Panic Room forum!
Page 1 of 1